Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Fun

It's Friday again. Week 3 of working has come to an end. Last night I ended up working 1 and a half hours extra - but that's okay... I'm pretty exhausted today though!

We got a new table for the hall/entry way. It's white so it doesn't really go with the current decor in the living room, but when we move the current living room to the basement and get a new living room, this table will match great :) I spent most of the morning with Cooper and now it's time to get some major cleaning and organizing done! So far I've done a sink full of dishes (which is a LOT more than it used to be!!). Still have dusting, vacuuming, laundry, more dishes, paperwork, office... yay :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even though you didn't win, I'd still love to make you a custom header for your blog! And just for entering, all you have to do is contact me, tell me what you are looking for and your ideas, and I'll get started on your header. And to show my appreciation for you entering my contest, you get $5.00 off. That means the header is only $10!!!!!
http://pumkinpatchcreations.blogspot.com