Monday, November 5, 2007

Fire Drills

I forgot how much fun fire drills are... We had one today here at church. All the kids got out safely :) The office staff survived too! Although, I'm not sure if the head secretary at the Academy made it - she was awfully slow and even found time to get her jacket on... tsk tsk.

I'm working on some new organizational projects today - updating the entire Rolodex. It will be nice to have that neat and tidy!

In other news, payday #3 has come :) This was my first one with a full 2 weeks of work, so it was rather nice! It's also paytime from the piano students all week long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This must be your blessed week! You just won a $10 Starbucks giftcard from The Bargain Shopper Lady! Send me your address at lori @ bargainshopperlady.com .
Enjoy!