Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Urgent Prayer

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. - Psalm 71:14 NIV

We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
- Romans 8:26b NIV

Friends of ours will once again be feeling the pain of sending a child into heart surgery. Little Samuel David will be having his first heart surgery 1 week after he was born with a severe heart defect. Please pray for this little one tomorrow morning at 7:30. As a mother, I can't imagine. As a friend I simply hurt and pray and wait. I have been utilizing the Spirit's interceding an awful lot this past week - I feel like I can't do anymore than groan with love and concern over baby Sam.

Sam's CaringBridge Site

No comments: