Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quick Update

After that random quick post I thought I should give an actual update on life... So in my spare 5 minutes, let's see what I can share :)

Our license plates came for our new car and the old one is being towed to the junk yard TONIGHT.

For the first time in a few months, after paying the bills last Friday we have spare money to put towards the CC, unexpected needs, fun, etc.

I've joined a weight loss challenge group - my friend Jess (she's the mom of Tucker and Cooper who I watch on school days for a few hours) started up this fun challenge. This week we're having to record our water intake - 8 glasses a day - in order to stay in the game. Ugh - I don't like drinking water that much, but it's really helping me think about what's going in my mouth!

Bekah is 13.7 lbs according to Wii Fit. She's giggling and laughing now which is so much fun! She's getting ticklish and it's just so cute to play with her little bare belly and neck now! She loves her daddy's chin whiskers.

I currently have 11 students but one will be quitting at the end of the month. So, I'll have 10 - a good number for now I think. I'm not currently looking for new students, but if one should pop up I might consider it.

We are learning to rely more on the Lord through trying times of finances, broken cars, strange broken things,... We started a series on prayer in Sunday School and I really need to get dedicated to our new prayer journals - they look great - I just need to USE it. That's my newest challenge for myself.

I'm learning that when Bekah is too tired she won't go to sleep without a HUGE fight. So, I'm trying to anticipate better and get her down while she's still rather resonable.

Alright, it's time to teach in a few minutes -

No comments: