Thursday, January 24, 2008

If I only had a brain...

If someone can explain to me how I lost $10 ECBs... I would be thrilled... I was working on my list for tomorrow and can't find the $10 from my Pepsi purchases - ANYWHERE... What frustration!

I should be in for some good deals between Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart tomorrow... I still need to write up the grocery list - hopefully that won't take too long!

Today was my last full day at work on my "normal" schedule. Tomorrow I'm there half the day, Monday I'm there 7 hours, and next Friday I'm there half a day again. Then who knows - hopefully not much!! :)

1 comment:

Katie Gregg said...

I HATE losing my ECBs. I usually keep them well organized, but sometimes one gets away, and it is just the worst!

Non-CVSers just don't get it, either. They don't feel the pain!