Saturday, December 8, 2007

Starbucks $10 Giftcard

Thanks to Our Blessed Arrows. You can head over to her site or just click here. Use your spam email account though - wouldn't want the Hyatt in Vegas to get a hold of you too easily! Just fill in the blanks on the page (about 20 seconds if you know your name, address, and phone number) and you'll get the giftcard in 6-8 weeks :)

Today's the day for Walgreens - I don't get there often for sales/rebates/etc. I do prescriptions there, but that's usually it. Today I'm planning to do the following:
Planters Cashews 3/$10 (for my dad's Christmas gift) - A Register Reward Item
Dawn BO/GO - and I have a coupon
Jane Be Pure Makeup - $5.99 rebate available and I have a coupon
Glade Flameless Candles - Rebate and BO/GO coupon!
Glade Candles (they're just so great, when there's a rebate and coupon I can't help myself!)
I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments: