Friday, October 19, 2007

What a Fun Day!

The Lord had a few pleasant surprises for us today!

1) Our dear friends James and Joelle called today to tell us that they're expecting baby #3!! This family has been so special to us for years - they're about 10 years older than we are and they cared for us so much when we lived in Minneapolis! We're still dear friends and can't wait for this new (albeit surprised) addition to the family!

2) Walgreens has a spa rewards program running right now! I'm going to go and spend $4 today on Robitussin products (which I'll be able to share with our food bank) and I'll earn a $100 spa visit! I'm SO excited for this opportunity to help out (so cheaply, but still important) and be able to have a small treat myself! The Robitussin will be $.99 each because I'll be using 4 of these coupons and the stuff is on sale for $3.99 at Walgreens this week!

3) My family (minus dad plus grandma) are here for a little visit and I think we're going to spend a bit of time at the mall today - a great way to spend a rainy cold afternoon!

No comments: