Friday, January 28, 2011

Clean, Clean, Clean

After weeks of morning sickness and then a month of regular sickness, the second trimester energy infested Amy has started the nesting/cleaning crazies!

Today the entire bathroom was disinfected and cleaned
All the toys that could were washed in the tub
All the toys that could were washed in the washing machine
The floors were cleaned (until the stick vac died - I've forgotten how to sweep thanks to my birthday gift!)

Now, not all the dishes are done, not all the clothes are done, but boy, does the house smell nice.

While cleaning today I got to thinking about how my cleaning products vary between seasons...

When it's not "sick" season, I typically clean with vinegar and water. It's cheap. It's green. It cuts the hard water we have in this house. I like it. I also typically use rags instead of paper towels. I also like my Green Works (or something) cleaner...

When I'm lazy I love the clean up wipes. They're so easy... and quick...

When I'm freaking out about germs I find myself cracking out the Clorox and the paper towels. Good stuff I tell ya, good stuff...

No comments: