Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thoughts

I've learned a few things since I graduated college - that wonderful institution of higher learning...

... college adulthood isn't the same as adulthood

... Cafeteria food isn't all that bad - no prep, no mess, no clean-up

... bills are much more real in the real world... and much bigger too

... life changes in ways that don't always make sense

... suddenly those "money problems" you thought were big (you know... do I have enough cash to hit the theater...) sound so beautifully refreshing

After talking with a colleague this weekend at a clinic, we decided that it would be really nice to go back to college, to enjoy the studying and the friends and the lack of commitments and stress (even though during college of course I thought that I had too much studying, not enough friends, and way too many commitments and stresses). You know, there are many parts I don't miss at all and there are so many things I love about my life now! But, there are those days that going back to the simpler life would be nice...

No comments: