Monday, April 12, 2010

Hiatus...

Well, I have been missing from the blogging world for a while.

Sorry about that!

Between piano lessons, an active toddler, and a busy Easter weekend at church I guess I haven't had a lot of spare time to come up with something new to blog about.

I'm working on some new piano studio ideas for the summer and fall. I'll keep you posted on those in case any of you are interested in that!

I'm also working on our budget in my brain again. We've got a system. I can't seem to stick to it very well. I spend too much time looking at sites like Ebay and Amazon, dreaming too much, becoming too dissatisfied with what I have, and wishing for things I don't need. Ugh. Will I ever learn?

We had a fun weekend with Grandma and Taunte visiting. It was nice to eat out (thanks Mom!!), play, and have a free babysitter in house for a couple of days! Now, will my little sleeping beauty stay sleeping until she is no longer sleep deprived... Only time will tell.

No comments: