Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's Your Favorite Way to Save Money?!?

Alright
I'll admit it
I'm a coupon addict
I'm a sales addict
I'm a stack coupons with sales addict
I'm a stack coupons with sales with store coupons addict
And, I love Target!
And they didn't pay me to say that. They don't know I said that. However, if they did and WANTED to pay me, I won't complain :)

If you don't feel like reading my gloating... feel free to pass the rest of this post by!

Saturday, March 6, 2010
The morning was as regular as a Saturday morning gets around here. Mike went to work out. Mike cut his hair. Mike went to church to set up for the talent show. Bekah took a morning nap (okay, NOT normal...). Bekah played. I showered. I cleaned. You get the picture.
Anyway... back to the point... We ran out to get some errands done early in the afternoon before getting Bekah down for a good afternoon nap before heading to church for the talent show which Mike emceed and I played in.
We started at Target. And we scored. Big time.
I'll just let my receipt speak for itself (yes, I saved it just for you!)

Pedialyte (if you buy the powder it doesn't expire for a long time!
$5.24
Pedialyte
$5.24
2 Pedialyte Coupons
-$3.00
1 BOGO Free Pedialyte Coupon
-$5.24
Total Pedialyte Cost
$2.24
Regular Cost of 1 Pedialyte Box
$5.24

Kraft Dressing (for Mike) on Sale
$1.99
Kraft Dressing (for Amy) on Sale
$1.99
1 Kraft Dressing Coupon
-$1.00
Total Kraft Dressing Cost
$2.98
Regular Cost of 1 Kraft Dressing
$2.74

5 Pounds Clementine Oranges on Sale
$4.99
1 Clementine Coupon
-$1.00
Total Clementine Oranges Cost
$3.99
Regular Cost of 5 Pounds of Clementine Oranges
$6.99

Yoplait Kids Yogurt Drinks 6 Pack on Sale
$2.30
1 Yoplait Kids Coupon
-$.80
Total Yoplait Kids Cost
$1.50
Regular Cost of Yoplait Kids
$2.50

Yoplait Simply GoGurt 6 Pack
$2.19
Yoplait Simply GoGurt 6 Pack
$2.19
2 Yoplait GoGurt Coupons (one was $.40 off of 1 and the other was $.80 off of 2)
-$1.20
Total Cost of YoPlait GoGurt
$3.18
Regular Cost of YoPlait GoGurt
$4.38

Kraft Cheese Block on Sale
$2.79
Kraft Cheese Block on Sale
$2.79
Target Coupon
-$1.00
Total Cost of 2 Kraft Cheese Blocks
$4.58
Regular Cost of 2 Kraft Cheese Blocks
$7.87

Nothing I purchased was taxed here in our fair state. Yay!

I handed over a $20 and received $1.53 in change.

I saved $16.68.

(Don't recheck my math... I probably typed something wrong, but I can read the end results via my receipt!)

So, yes, I love coupons
I love sales
I love stacking
And I REALLY love how Target takes my LEGALLY and PROPERLY printed online coupons and accepts them.

All in a day's work

:)

How about you - any fun trips or tips to share?!?

No comments: