Monday, March 22, 2010

Health Care... Hm...

I'll be the first to admit...
I AM NOT A POLITICIAN, INTERESTED IN BECOMING A POLITICIAN, OR RELATED TO A POLITICIAN

I'll be the first to admit...
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE VAST WORKINGS OF GOVERNMENT, NOR AM I INTERESTED IN UNDERSTANDING IT FULLY

I'll be the first to admit...
I DON'T LIKE BIG GOVERNMENT

I'm a conservative Christian in favor of smaller, cheaper, moral government
I'm a conservative Christian in favor of clearly defined government
I'm a conservative Christian in favor of fixing things like unemployment, health care, education
I'm a conservative Christian in favor of being allowed to freely live the American Dream without big government running (or ruining) my dream

I don't understand all of the changes that this new health care reform will bring
I've visited all the government run websites today and must say it all sounds great - no more debt for me over medical issues, no more spending so much of our paychecks on insurance, more ethical treatment from doctors...

But what I don't see bothers me.

Where are the price tags? For me, for my country, for my country's debt?
How many choices will I really have? Will my children have?
Why does the government feel they must control big business insurance companies?

I don't understand it
I don't like it





No comments: