Monday, April 6, 2009

Deals

I just love getting good deals. Sometimes it thrills me so much I have to share it over and over again! I've already told 3 people this story and it was so fun I have to share it here :)

While we Cloth Diaper/Wipe about 80-90% of the time, we use disposables at night and on Sundays at church. So, occasionally I need to buy diapers or wipes. Bekah is a stickler for name brands... Those generics just don't do nice things to her cute little tush. Well, last week we were out of wipes and I was excited to have 2 Target coupons for $1.50 off Huggies wipes. Then I also had 3 manufacturer coupons - 2 were for $.50 and 1 was for $.75 off. Super! When we got to Target, imagine my excitement to find HUGGIES WIPES ON SALE!! I didn't know about the sale because I didn't check circulars - I knew that the other stores in my area won't redeem Target coupons and so I had to go to Target and I had to get wipes that day. Anyways, back to the excitement - I got 2 bags of 184 wipes for a total of $5.76 - cheaper than 1 bag costs normally :) It was a fun day!

No comments: