Saturday, November 22, 2008

Funny Photo Tag

I was tagged by my friend Mandy at J mom to do this funny photo tag.

The rules…

Find the 6th folder in your picture directory and post the 6th photo in it.

That's it - my amazing picture... The file was titled "Clip Art" and obviously this is a piece of clip art I use in my piano studio - it's a pair of eighth notes for those of you who aren't musically inclined.

So, I now tag Jenny at The Life I Have Been Given, Erika at The Journey, Anna at Fullness of Joy, Becky at Baby Bergmeier, and Jamie at Joel, Jamie and Caleb.

Here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Post it on your blog.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

It's kinda fun :)

No comments: