Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Uppercase Living Book Party!

I would like to invite you to my Uppercase Living Book Party!
Friday, August 1st - Friday, August 15th
For those of you who are not familiar with Uppercase Living, it is a company that is rapidly becoming the leading provider of decorative lettering for homes. They offer hundreds of pre-designed catalog expressions as well as the option to custom design any expression
you would like. These expressions can be placed easily and seamlessly on your walls or
any other smooth surface. Witty phrases, spiritual quotes, meaningful sayings passed on
for generations -- you'll find that Uppercase Living expressions complement your home
with what they say as well as the way they look. I have a few of these products in my home now and am planning to decorate our nursery with some fun designs I found in the catalog!
You may log in to www.uppercaseliving.com to view a catalog and see examples of
how to transform your home.

While at www.uppercaseliving.com stop into Customer Corner and custom create
your own expression. It offers you the ability to design your own expressions, view
detailed installation instructions, and view or purchase a catalog.

Just log in using the demonstrator and id provided below.
1. Go to www.uppercaseliving.com
2. Click on "Customer Log In" in the bottom right hand corner
3. Register using the Demonstrator ID and Registration Token included below

ID#757445 Token: AMY

4. Log in to the Customer Corner using the Username and Password you set up
5. Enjoy using the Customer Corner


** For those of you in the Waterloo area, I do have catalogs and samples available - Let me know if you are interested! **

Please email me with your orders by 8 pm on the 15th so I can get everything to Kim, my consultant! Thanks so much :) You'll find a link to my email on my profile page :)


If you have any questions let me know.

No comments: