Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Down Day

Actually, today is the second down day in a row... Let me explain...

Yesterday found me wishing I wasn't pregnant - because then my stomach might just not hurt so much. Then I went out to my car to run errands and found it dead - now it had died over the weekend, we jumped it, it seemed fine. Dead again yesterday afternoon. Shoot - that's frustrating. We figured it was the battery. So, when Mike got home he took out the battery and after supper we took it to the auto parts store to have them test it. Unfortunately, it's not the battery. That means it's going to be a whole lot more difficult and expensive to fix. That's rather frustrating considering our current money situation = NONE. It's also frustrating because...

Today I was supposed to go into work to plan the music for Sunday. It's my first time doing this, which means it's a little scary! Well, I can't get there to plan and I just don't have all the music/files I need here at home. So frustrating. That means Mike will have to take me tomorrow morning and get me at lunch time - if I'm done sooner, I'll be bored. If it takes longer, I'm screwed. Ahhh... frustration.

Oh, and to top it all off - I've been having the worst heartburn - all the way up my entire throat. I guess baby's getting bigger and starting to cause all sorts of fun sensations for mom.

4 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Heartburn when you're pregnant is miserable. But it's all worth it! Wish you could come teach me to play piano.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entering my give-away!

I had heartburn like CRAZY when I was pregnant and everyone talked about that old wives tales about your child having a lot of hair. Let me tell you - it's true! Both of my children had full heads of hair - my son even had his first haircut at two weeks. No joke! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...consider yourself awarded! :-)

Kimberly said...

{{{{{Ames}}}}} HUGS!

hang in there!