Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week Plans

Well, tomorrow at lunch time we head north to MN for a wedding. This wedding is for my "first husband" - we were in a play in 5th grade and were the married stars - still fun to joke about/remember. I've never met the bride-to-be, but I'm playing piano for the wedding and excited to meet her tomorrow!

Today has been an icky day. I spent 65% of the day on the couch and 50% of that time sleeping! I don't know what's up with me lately. I just am not feeling my best - definitely frustrating, especially with the trip home planned for tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

enjoy the wedding! At least the weather should be nice. and hope you get feeling better!

Melissa said...

oh hope you guys have a good time and safe travel!

Anonymous said...

maybe you are pregnant???? (hehe)

Rachel said...

I must admit I had the same question as anonymous. :)